DSC_2641.jpg
DSC_3063.jpg
DSC_2671.jpg
DSC_2641.jpg

Home


SCROLL DOWN

Home


 

What is pilates?

Pilates is a system of strengthening and stretching exercises designed to develop the body’s core, mobilize the spine, increase flexibility and create a sense of “body awareness”.

It is the body awareness that allows for a straighter posture, muscle suppleness, and the decrease in tension and pain due to tight muscles that are constricted and not functioning effectively. Pilates will reshape your body by building better symmetry and honing your coordination and balance for better movement.

About Purely Pilates...

Purely Pilates and Body Basics Studio is a welcoming, professional, and well-established fitness boutique located in Sacramento since it’s opening in 1998.  We are nestled in the Sierra Oaks neighborhood in the Lyon Village Shopping Center. Studio owner Kelly Morgan-Sassman and her team of instructors have helped hundreds of clients establish greater strength and mobility for a better quality of life.

Our Philosophy is simple…

Strive to give the finest instruction and exceptional service to each and every client and the results will speak for themselves. We look forward to serving the Sacramento area for many years to come!

 
DSC_3063.jpg

The Staff


The Staff


Kelly Morgan-Sassman

Owner/Instructor

Rahima MAMEDOVA

Instructor

Elis Gomez

Studio Scheduler

DSC_2671.jpg

The Studio


The Studio


Click below to Find out more about our other Service

THE Melt METHOD

The MELT Methodis a revolutionary system that teaches people how to tap into their connective tissue.  This resource is a renewable tissue made up of nearly 80 percent water.  The other 20 percent is mostly collagen,elastin, and other connective fibers.

TRX

TRX Education is a movement-based training curriculum that provides fitness professionals with a progressive approach to learning our system of Foundational Movement Coaching.Get stronger, leaner, more flexible & prevent injuries. Our equipment and workouts make it easy.

Senior Stretch

Today’s seniors are active, strong, and agile. Our Senior Stretch Pilates program focuses on building core strength, developing and maintaining good balance, and honing coordination skills. Feel the difference that Pilates can make in your life.

Prenatal

Choosing to stay fit during pregnancy is essential to having a healthy body and a healthy baby! Our Pre/Post Natal Pilates program can keep you strong to avoid low back pain, excess weight gain, and maintain muscle tone as you progress through the stages of pregnancy and into post-partum.